Hello Everyone!!
I am Prakhar Sethia(with love everyone calls me Mini Or Mintu at home) born on 24th November, 1997 in the Ujjain (city of temples) known for famous temple Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga.
I am an open minded and extroverted person who loves to talk with different peoples and make connections with them. I love to travel as many places and exploring myself. I am very funniest, loving, caring, disciplined, honest, enthusiastic boy and sincere towards my work and always tries to complete my work before deadline. I think logically and always accept challenges and try to find more solutions rather than stick over one.
Talking about my childhood, I am very nourishment child of my family and started my school life from Cambridge Higher Secondary School and later I went to Gyan Sagar Academy, Ujjain when I was in 5th standard, I completed here the rest of my school life. I am the average student at that time and from this school, I made a lot of new friends with a lot of memories are connected with everyone because I am a very funny and craziest student in my school, yet I used to be the most loving student of all the teachers.
After that, I did my graduation from the Advance College of Science and Commerce, Ujjain where I did Bachelor of Business Administrations (B.B.A.). I am the topper of my college and with correspondence to it, I prepared for my MBA entrance exams also.
From the first time I came to Indore for my further education and after selecting in Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore here I did my master’s degree in Marketing with Human Resources. I came to know after going out of my hometown how harder life is and how many changes will be coming when you live from your comfort zones.
Well, I learned a lot and explore many things in my life and currently, I did my first Internship in the fields of Digital Marketing from Raletta Technology.
Thank you, Everyone!
πvery nice
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Ritika π
Deleteπππ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mansi π
Deleteππππ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much π
Deletewell done prakhar
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Roshni π
Deleteπ₯°ππ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much πππ
DeleteNice writeup π
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ππ
DeleteReally nice prakhar
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Devantiππ
Deleteππ»ππ»ππ»
ReplyDeleteThank you ππ
DeleteNice we r proud of u
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ππ
Delete