Latest Jokes, Travel Blog Write For Us, Tech Write For Us, Home Improvement Submit Guest Post, Finance Guest Post, Education Guest Post all agree that happiness increases the quality of your life.
Hello Everybody!!
Life is too short to take it so seriously all the time. Looking back to our childhood and remember how enjoyable those times were-not because we didn't have that much responsibility but because we took more time to enjoy ourselves. Actually, we all are too busy now with daily schedules that we even cant laugh and living our life more happily as earlier. Laughter does lots of good things for us. It reduces pain and allows us to tolerate discomfort.
Indeed, laughter is good for the heart. For me, laughter is my first choice as every night I see some of the videos on youtube or connecting with my friends and families which not only make me laugh but also for them too as I always do intentionally funny things which makes me as well as people around me happy and laugh. I wake up and tickle myself while I am still in bed. There is not great pleasure than pointing something, smiling and laughing about it. When you can laugh life is worth living because I don't think anything is more important than being able to laugh. It keeps me young.
When people are funny they attract other people, we are attracted to funny people too, as no wants to stay at places where negativity is present. Experts confirm that laughing improves our overall quality and cure illness. Laugher can make your personal relationships better because when we share funny moments with our closed ones we are more likely to open up and talk more about personal life afterwards.
Laughter is the best natural weapon without any side effects and also we should not forget about 15 minutes of laughter a day helps you keep the heart and body in good health.


No comments:
Post a Comment