Remodeling Room, Residential Remodelling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and Interior Redesign are crucial.
Welcome, Everybody!!
Since I was a child, I had been dreaming to live in houses like a place where peace, joy and enthusiasm. I don't like to live in noisy apartments/ flats and societies but always think that my house should be situated on the seaside. I imagine every little thing starting from finishing with the shape of furniture to the roof of colour.
My dream house should be of simple design; like it to be a bungalow style house designed in basic colours that are appealing to the eyes. There should be a small garden planted with fruit trees, bushes and flowers. There should be a porch in front of the bungalow where we could seat, relax and enjoy nature with the friends and families. Also, in that, there would a large backyard with a swimming pool and playground because I am fond of sports.
My dream house has a large living room with comfortable sofas couches, and a carpet on the floor. My kitchen should be small and neat. But my kitchen should be made with the latest cooking appliances and utensils. Also, the interior design should be carefully planned but large and spacious with plenty of large windows that would make the rooms bright and airy. I would like to have three bedrooms with attached bathrooms with a shower and a large TV set in my bedroom. I would also like the garage by having several cars and bikes. A separate room for both theatres and exercises and Gymnasium.
However, my ideas are so common nowadays but what matters or important for me to create a nice place where I feel comfort and peace. I hope that my dream house to have a nice house will come true one day.
Thank you for reading my article!!

No comments:
Post a Comment